Greetings TBEY families, partners, and community and friends,
With growing concern around the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19), TBEY Arts Center is taking measures like many other organizations in the city of Milwaukee to protect the health and safety of our students, staff, teaching artist, volunteers and the community at large.
TBEY Arts Center will suspend all after-school activities until further notice. We will contact students and parents with updates. Please follow us on our social media platforms @TBEYCENTER) for more updates as well.
Administrative and program staff will be in the office Monday-Thursday 9:00am-4:00pm if you have any questions contact us at email@example.com or call us at 414.562.8239. Moving forward as the Coronavirus continues to impact our communities, TBEY Arts Center is taking the necessary steps to ensure the safety and health at our studios. We have decided to take the following precautions:
- Frequently update staff and volunteers about COVID-19 policies and procedures.
- Requiring and communicating to all staff, volunteers, students and parents who are feeling ill to refrain from visiting the studios. This includes signage at the door addressing those who are ill not to enter.
- Restricting unnecessary traffic to the studios. We are advising everyone to reduce physical contact. Eliminating handshaking and hugging as methods of greeting. Meetings are being held remotely to further notice.
- Reinforce strict hand hygiene protocol among all participants, their families, volunteers and staff. And reinforce using sanitation areas throughout the studio. Including signage to reinforce hand washing.
- Custodial staff will work additional hours to handle additional cleaning and disinfecting of the studios.
TBEY Arts Center will do all we can to decrease the potential spread of coronavirus to the Milwaukee community. TBEY will continue to monitor the most up-to-date information from the CDC at cdc.gov and the Wisconsin Department of Health Services at dhs.wisconsin.gov/outbreaks.