Youth dancers that have performed for AJTD are welcome to join the production for 2021. Returning dancers must submit a short video audition to be considered for AJTD 2021.
Deadline to submit video is May 24th, 2021
Video Submission Guidelines
- Prepare a solo combination (any genre of dance) no more than 1 min and 30 seconds. Music must be family friendly (no profanity, vulgarity, or racial slurs)
- Check your background and surrounding space. Choose a space that is as empty as possible. Your space should be free of distractions (i.e. noisy siblings). Clear clutter before recording.
- Make sure your space is well lit and do not aim the camera towards a window.
- Make sure you are fully in the video frame for your entire performance.
Record your video horizontally or in landscape mode. If possible use a tripod to steady the camera.
- Acceptable video formats are: MOV, MP4, M4V, WMV, or other similar easily accessible format.
- State your name, grade and school name in the video.
If you have issues with this form, please contact Myesha Cole via email. email@example.com.